On arrival you are required to
- 1. orally declare your baggage and foreign currency
- 2. fill the "Currency Declaration Form" (available from Customs)
- 3. fill the "Disembarkation Card" (available in the flight)
For Customs clearance there are two channels
- 1. Green Channel for passengers not carrying any dutiable items/ unaccompanied baggage
- 2. Red Channel for passengers with dutiable items/ unaccompanied baggage/high value articles. You will need to fill the Tourist Baggage Re-Export Form if you are carrying high value articles.